Career preparation & support at JCC
Career Services at Jamestown Community College helps students and alumni prepare for and explore careers. Whether you’re focused on graduating, in the middle of a program, or looking for career guidance after JCC, we’re here to support you with everything from writing a resume and acing an interview to interning at a company and experiencing a job firsthand.
- Career Services interest form
- Career Services feedback form
- Career Services waiver form
- Waiver of Responsibility form (age 18 and over)
- Waiver of Responsibility form (under age 18)
Handshake: app for internships, jobs, & events
JCC provides all students with access to Handshake, a career platform exclusively for college students and alumni. With a Handshake account, you can connect with employers, apply to jobs, register for career events, and more.
Career Services events
Career Services offers events each semester to help you explore and prepare for a career, including:
- Guest speaker panels where you can hear from professionals in your field
- Career readiness workshops on LinkedIn and Handshake training, resume and cover letters, interviewing skills, job searching, and salary negotiating
- Career fairs and employer information tables
- Suit Up! professional clothing shopping event
Do you have an idea for a workshop or career event? Let us know in our Handshake survey!